Thursday, August 4, 2011

You're Quite the Haven, Vineyard

First, I have some sad news, which has turned into better news, so it's really not too bad news.   I idiotically erased each and every picture from my photo library two days ago.  Sounds stupid right?  Easier than you think.  I was lucky enough to recover a few hundred, a few hundred out of 8,000 that is.  Regardless, I've been staying positive by downloading a few of my favorites off of Facebook, see Mom, Facebook does have a purpose beyond cyber-stalking, and investing in a heavy duty external hard drive.

In light of recent events I've not only been staying away from my computer's trash can, but snapping away like crazy!  My family decided to take the day off from the beach today, ahhh vacation speak, and walk around one of many adorable towns on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment