Saturday, August 20, 2011

Time to Celebrate, Lisa!

I met this lovely little lady, Lisa, my first week of sophomore year.  We lived across the hall from one another and instantly became BFF's.  Well, that's not exactly how it happened.  Lisa was coming to mine and my roommates room to watch TV(probably, most definitely something trashy).  Lisa happened to be on the phone with her mother and told her what she was doing.

"Yeah I'm watching TV with Brit and,...(crickets)," said Lisa.

-insert my uncomfortable expression-

"Sarah," said my roommate, sounding out the name so Lisa would surely not forget my very unique name.

And the rest is history.  3 years later and we're still wonderful friends, and she hasn't forgotten my name since.


It's the most wonderful time of the year when...

We dress up for the movies.
We wear onsies in Vermont.
We celebrate birthdays...
Especially  in Key West.
We crash bachelor party's in Vermont.
We borrow Walmart shopping carts for the greater good of our Halloween costumes.
You nap before going to the bar.
We gather before Gil's.
We pretend to be fancy.
We celebrate our last week of Senior year.
We act like this...
...Not that.

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment