Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Update: Best of the Best

This has been one of the best weekends of my summer.  I was lucky enough to see two of my wonderful friends.  We indulged in delicious food, tasty wine, and beautiful sunsets.  God, this island is great.

Me and MQB(aka Molly).  We met while studying abroad and have remained great friends since.  Our mutual love for "The Office" and appreciation for awkward moments is what drew me to this lovely person who is now one of my best friends.  And lucky for me, she's only a short ferry ride away from the Vineyard.

The following day my wonderful friend, Bekah, came to visit for the remainder of the weekend.  I met Bekah my freshman year of college, we lived in the same dorm and have been friends ever since.  It's hard to describe how wonderful she is in words, but she is so wonderful.  

Despite my sadness about our goodbyes, I'm now awaiting the arrival of one of my very best friends from childhood!  A great vacation, I'd say.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your red/white cardigan! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate! Gotta love Marshall's!

    ReplyDelete