Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Update

I found a new best friend this weekend.  She's very photogenic and is often found peeking through high tree branches.  Her name, the sun (could I be more cheesetastic?).  Since having my SLR camera I've discovered beauty in things that I would have looked over otherwise.   Reviewing my pictures from the weekend made me realize how photogenic almost all things are, most especially the sun in this round of shots.  The sun and I had our little photo shoot at Tanglewood, or as I like to call it, T.wood.  My family and I attended film night.  For those of you who are not familiar with Tanglewood or are under the age of 40, film night this year consisted of composer John Williams and the Boston Pops playing music along to silent clips of famous movies throughout the years. It's quite wonderful, in case you didn't get that from the words John Williams and movies.


2 comments: