Thursday, August 11, 2011

Slowly Set, Sun

One of my favorite night time activities on the Island is going to sunset.  When I or anyone in my family says this we all know what each other are referring to, but seeing as you are not my family(or maybe you are, thanks sister, mom and dad) let me explain what sunset is.  We go to a beach known for some pretty wonderful views of said sunset, sip tasty wine because we're classy, and watch the sun set.  I know, exciting.  I swear I'm not 90, but I do enjoy a good sunset.

I feel like something cool in a foreign language should be inserted here.  Let's try, "Jes suis un na na."
"I am a pineapple."  Not quite romantic, but that's what you get for my one year of 6th grade French.

3 comments:

  1. I miss it, too! I keep looking at your pretty Vineyard pictures today, wishing we were all still there!

    ReplyDelete