Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Date Night

Since the BF's, one turned husband, have vacationed with the rockin' family my parents have designated one night of vacation "date night."  Each couple chooses a restaurant of their choice and gets to spend one romantic night together.  Enough sap?  I thought so too.  It is one of my favorite vacation traditions and I feel so lucky that everyone in my family values the importance of food as much if not more than I do.  This is probably why they don't mind me taking pictures of their food awkwardly while the waitress wonders what's going on.

Since my BF was unable to come to the Vineyard due to a fun trip he's currently on in Mexico, I was lucky enough to be accompanied on my date by my wonderful friend, Kerry.  I must say, we make quite the pair.  

Date night-->Photo shoot-->Obvs


No comments:

Post a Comment