Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 Years Ago...

2 years ago, on this very day, I left the United States for 4 months in order to live Florence, Italy.  I completed a semester abroad their, where it was not unusual to eat a pound of pasta for dinner, walk by the Duomo on my way to school, hang out with "The" David, eat gelato on the reg., walk up about a million stairs in order to get to Italian class and burn off that pound of pasta from the night before, eat another pound of pasta and sometimes pizza too.  Alright, you get it.  I ate.  A lot.

Happy anniversary to the wonderful friends I made, the magical places I saw, and the experiences I will never forget.

2 years ago I was hanging out with these lovely ladies...

In places like these...

Cinque Terre, Italy
Paris, France
Interlaken, Switzerland
Rome, Italy
Dublin, Ireland
Pisa, Itlay

Doing things like this...

All, while calling this home...

Love and miss all of this!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Italia anniversary! Peter was saying this morning that 10 years ago today, he left to go to college. Big day for life changing events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Tell Peter I say happy anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss it soo much, I can't believe its been 2 years! Take me back to painting with Titziano and me spending all my money on food (Mamma's bakery anyone? Or the German markets? Can I get a "Hell yeah"). You know it. And spooning you and watching the office on the reg. I even miss the love handles and chubby cheeks I gained. Cry cry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that I immediately know who this is despite it being from anonymous. Love and miss is all so much!

    You know it.

    ReplyDelete