Wednesday, July 27, 2011

T.wood

Tanglewood, or as it's called on the streets, T.wood, although not quite sure it is called that on the streets because I don't think I'd be the first to get the inside scoop from the streets.  Anyways, aren't run-ons fun?

I went to Tanglewood, a super fantastic outdoor concert venue, last night with some of my wonderful friends.  While only one of us is truly a fan of the band we saw last night, what was their name again?  Oh yeah, Steely Dan, heard of 'em?  Apparently they're very popular, who woulda thunk, not me, seeing as I clearly live under a classic rock rock...puns are fun!

Now this is not a first that I haven't got a clue who the band performing at Tanglewood is.  I've been attending this lovely outdoor concert venue since I was a child and it has always been one of my favorite summer spots.  I've probably heard some pretty famous people in my day, but I was usually too busy trying to climb a tree my little legs clearly couldn't handle or attempting to get lost in the Tanglewood maze which was most likely not going to happen, its no Triwizard Tournament folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment