Thursday, July 21, 2011

Playtime

Let me introduce you to my beautiful friends I've known since childhood, (left to right) Sarah P, well you know that little lady, Kerry, Emily, and Jessica.  Aren't they pretty, or did I already mention that?  We've all had the wonderful opportunity to spend an entire summer together this year, first one in a long, long time I might add.  But come Fall, we will all go our separate ways yet again, but after four years of doing this, we're quite used to being close while being apart.  In honor of our faithful friendships we decided to photo document our love for one another.  Enough sap?  I thought so.  Enjoy!

I don't think I've ever had a greater appreciation for the beauty of our lovely little town the five of us have lived in our entire lives.

(While there were over 200 photos taken, here are a few more from our fun shoot!)
*A special thanks to our photographer, Mrs. Potrikus*

No comments:

Post a Comment