Sunday, July 17, 2011

Prelude

I've had some trouble figuring out the direction to take my blog.  Technically I've been working on this blog since last Spring, but as you can see only a few posts remain.  After random spurts of frustration with myself and deciding where to take this lovely little blog, I think I have settled on a direction(of course this new direction will include a few random tid bits that comprise my sometimes interesting life.)

Goals for ...Not Forgotten:
-Focus, but not solely, on photography
-Test my creativity and aspire for originality
-...Well, that's as far as I can think for now and I promise to never write, "aspire for originality" again.  Got caught up in the moment and I promise the moment has passed.
-Oh, and stop using the word lieu as a synonym for in light of.  Fully aware of its meaning now.  Thanks, Sister.

Get? Got it? Good.

You like this any which way sign provided by Vineyard Vines(Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts)?  Take it.  Chew it.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment