Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Days

Much to my friends chagrin, I'm constantly toting around my extra large camera(well extra large compared to what people are used to seeing these days).  I plead with them just so I can capture some photos of them.  What's that saying, taking pictures of your friends and posting them on your blog is the sincerest form of flattery.  Right?  Well, I might've gotten a few words mixed up, but just the same.  Enjoy friends, many more  shoots to come!

Did I happen to mention that I love the new Polaroid app I just downloaded?


2 comments:

  1. you make me look way cooler than i really am haha...love these! (are there more???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're effortlessly cool, Friend!

    There were more from the day, but these were the only ones that made the Polaroid cut!

    ReplyDelete