Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend Update: Boston, Beers, and Backyard Brunches

This was the perfect wind down summer weekend.  On Saturday my family and BF came to visit Newton(my temporary residence for a few weeks, thank you, sister).  While my dad, sister, brother-in-law, and BF attended a Red Sox game, my mom and I participated in a sport I'm slightly more familiar with, shopping.  It was the perfect sunny day filled with fun purchases(including a $30 Lilly skirt from a second hand store, score), fun drinks with my mom, and an absolutely delicious dinner at Citizen Public House with the whole crew.  

Oh, the only catch, I took not one picture while out and about because I forgot my camera at home.  
One point-innocent bystanders.  Zero points-Me.

But lucky for you, we had a tasty brunch in my sister and brother-in-law's pretty backyard.


More to come from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment