Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Signs of Fall

I really do love New England.  Talk to me at the end of January and I will probably say, "I wish I lived in California."  I do love New England though, for now at least.  I love the seasons, the looking forward to sweaters and the eventual dread of sweaters, I love wearing shorts for the first time despite the thermometer reading 65 degrees, but I digress.  This post is about fall, not my love/hate of sweaters.  Fall wins the first place title of my favorite season, tying with only 3 others.  It is important to note that each time a new season is among us I think it's my favorite season.  Regardless, things I love about fall include but are not limited to:

-wood burning fire smell
-apple cider(cold or hot, thank you, Dunkin Donuts(but not thank you for your creepy looking chicken salad))
-apple picking, minus the actual picking part
-fairs(or at least photos of fairs)
-pictures of pumpkins
-pie, and lots of it
-Halloween, even though I can't trick or treat anymore without running the risk of, well you know...
-gourds 

....and the list could continue until I put you to sleep unless you already are and for that I apologize.  

No comments:

Post a Comment