Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unexpectedness

This weekend was filled with a smorgasbord of activites.  I went home Sunday afternoon only to find out that one of my very best friends from college was in my neck of the woods.  The BF(who'll I'll call Joel since that's his name) and I met up with my friend at a local fair.  It was as fun and frightening as I remembered them to be.  I love fair food and fair sounds, but hate fair crowds and this fair was no exception to the masses of people, 50% of whom were under the age of 15(I know, I'm about at cool as Amy Poehler in Mean Girls, so pretty awesome if you know what I'm sayin').  Despite the clusters of people covering most of the fair grounds it was still a fun time and I love any opportunity to see a great friend!

















3 comments:

  1. Is this the 4 town fair?? You manage to make it look all vintage-y and cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures do look so vintage-y and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's not the 4-Town Fair, it was somewhere in Mass!

    ReplyDelete