Thursday, November 3, 2011

Weekend Update

No I haven't lost track of time, and yes I realize it is now Thursday and I am just now posting my weekend update.  The weekend started out pleasantly, I dressed appropriately for the Halloween season as Wendy, which was welcomed by a friend as, "truly embracing my gingerhood."  Then Saturday happened.  Parts of New  England (and I'm not forgetting about you Jersey) were hit terribly hard with a snow storm on Saturday night.  There's been a lot of damage and my house is still without power!  Luckily my family and I have escaped to our condo in the Berkshires, but it looks as though it will still be a while before power is restored.  Here's a little preview of what we've all been dealing with this past week.  


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you still don't have power! The fence in the front yard looks so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....my parents are still out of power too! You guys got hit so bad :/ Hope you are all keeping your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! So sad-we're trying to stay positive!

    ReplyDelete