Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cheers to 5 Years

Taco Bell.  That is the magical place where Joel and I met 5 1/2 years ago.  Nothing says true love like soft-shell tacos and burritos.  We met through mutual friends and while I don't admit this often or willingly, I might have developed a slight crush on Joel.  What made me realize we truly were meant to be BF and GF, our mutual love for Martha's Vineyard (Yup, his family vacations their too) and McDonald's snack wraps.  L-O-V-E if you ask me.  Is it possible to have a better foundation?

We've grown up together during the past 5 years and I'm so truly happy to call this amazingly sweet, kind, and generous person my boyfriend and best friend.  Happy 5 years, Joel.  They've been nothing short of wonderful!

The Year We Met
Year 1
Year 2
Year 3
Year 4
Year 5:
P.S
4 out 6 photos were taken on Martha's Vineyard.  I wasn't joking about how important our love for that fabulous island is:)

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I can't believe it's been 5 years!! You two are such a great couple! Congratulations xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed.can i be your child?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz!

    Creed-obvs. Love, Phillys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Happy happy five years to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just cried and laughed at the same time..i like you two.

    ReplyDelete